Life with Siblings

×ยบ°”˜`”°ยบ×

๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿฌ "Life with Siblings"๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿฌ 

×ยบ°”˜`”°ยบ×


Everyone has a unique personality and learning curve. For some, they can make friends in seconds. For others, it takes time and patience. Life with siblings is never boring, but always interesting.



In this video and blog post, you can understand the importance of siblings' connections and their relationship with each other. It also talks about how they use their relationship to get back at each other. A strong psychological and emotional connection often binds them. They know each other better than anyone else and they can also be very competitive with each other.

It's not uncommon for siblings to have complicated relationships. They spend a lot of time together and can be very close one minute and fight the next. Siblings are usually very protective of each other and will do anything to protect them from harm.

This relationship is often mixed with emotions and feelings like anger and rejection. One of the siblings might feel like they are taking away something from the other sibling, even if it's just attention or affection. This can lead to resentment and jealousy, which can eventually turn into revenge or violence.


๐““๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ? ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป?

Let's tickle some funny bones and breathe the air of reality.

I come to you with a confession ๐Ÿ˜œ

I was the last kid of my parents who meant “SMALL CROCKERY CHOTA BHANDAA”.
In my childhood memories many times just for fun, I blamed my siblings for not giving me attention or they were bothering me but I always knew my siblings loved me.

My sister taught me that if I don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything. My eldest brother taught me that I don't want to hear what my sister has to say, we should play a game where all the other siblings say something about me and I'm not allowed to speak. Ugh!

I remembered I gave my eldest brother the first-ever pair of dentures (Coke ka Dhakan) on his shoulder when I was seven years old because I bit him so hard in a hair-pulling fight with him, and we both survived.

Siblings are good buddies who will love you through the good and bad days.
People are lucky enough to grow up with a sibling for most of their lives. They will be your partner in crime, confidant, and shoulder always available to help you when you need it most.





I have a giant list of the little things I'm thankful to my Lord (Allah) for He gave me siblings. #loveourfamily 

We hope you enjoyed our blog post on the joys of having siblings. We all know the challenges of having siblings and the many ways that they can affect our lives. However, we also know that we are lucky to have them because they have a way of bringing us back to normal and helping us through difficult times.

We hope you learned a thing or two about how to make your siblings feel loved! We know that as siblings, we may not always get along with each other and that it can be hard to manage our jealousy. 

This post should have been able to help you figure out ways you can nurture your relationship with your sibling and make them feel loved. If you liked our blog post, feel free to share it with your friends, we would love to hear from you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our mission is to "Love Nature and enhance Human beauty" which means personal development.

Facebook   Instagram  Twitter  WordPress 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teach Your Children, Some Rules.